The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice and medical help near you
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register to be an organ donor – chose to donate some or all your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning